In My Auntie’s Arms is a Christian-based 501(c)(3) organization that focuses on empowering and coaching the millennial woman who is facing major life changing events.
- S.O.S. Sessions (Saving Our Sisters) - This session is a monthly meeting to cover a specific topic, including literature, training activities and one on one mentoring.
- Life Coaching - These activities are designed to map out a plan for you to overcome a particular obstacle in your life. With Follow-up coaching, we want to help encourage you to stay on target.
- Bridging the Gap - We offer activities geared toward reaching women who may be in a facility based home that are trying to be reintroduced to mainstream society. Also, we reach out to women who may have children with health challenges that need help with staying positive and making healthy mental and physical choices for themselves and their families.
- Mentoring Moments - With a day of guided discussions and activities, we help lead women into mapping a healthier course for their lives. Our core is teaching on foundations that are needed to help gain success.
Impacting and Improving the lives of young women who are facing major life changing events by sharing proven strategies that will empower them to build a better future for themselves and their families.
Empowering young women with the ability to positively overcome adversities in their lives.
Lovingly teaching young women to hold on to their faith as they redirect their focus during the most difficult times.
NINE IS THE TIME TO BE ONLINE SIS!
At 9PM CST, we gather online to discuss topics only an Auntie can answer! The topics touch on all aspects of living in confidence and productivity.
You won't be disappointed!
So log on Monday thru Friday and join in on the chat with Dr. Auntie for your golden nighttime nuggets!
HELP US MEET OUR GOALS
This year we have set out to do some awesome services in the community. Check out our upcoming events and help us meet the needs of others. Every sacrifice helps. We appreciate your support.
- North Texas Giving Day Campaign (Sept)
- Holiday/End of the Year Fundraiser
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
- DR. ANITA A. PENN, FOUNDER & PRESIDENT
- Jennifer Powell, Chairperson of the Governing Body
- Autry Johnson, Assistant Chairperson of the Governing Body
- Eboney Drain, Secretary
- Shavonda Winn, Officer
- Lisa Knight, Officer